10. The brothers and sisters are to praise the Lord, the King of heaven and earth, (cf Mt 11:25) with all His creatures and to give Him thanks because, by His own holy will and through His only Son with the Holy Spirit, He has created all things spiritual and material and made us in His own image and likeness.
11. Since the sisters and brothers are to be totally conformed to the Gospel, they should reflect and keep in their hearts the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ who is the word of the Father, as well as the words of the Holy Spirit which "are spirit and life" (Jn 6:63).
12. Let them participate in the sacrifice of Our Lord Jesus Christ and receive His Body and Blood with great humility and reverence remembering the words of the Lord: "He who eats My Flesh and drinks My Blood has eternal life" (Jn 6:54). Moreover, they are to show the greatest possible reverence and honor for the most sacred name, written words and most holy Body and Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ through whom all things in heaven and on earth have been brought to peace and reconciliation with Almighty God (Jn 6:63).
13. Whenever they commit sin the brothers and sisters, without delay, are to do penance interiorly by sincere sorrow and exteriorly by confessing their sins to a priest. They should also do worthy deeds that manifest their repentance. They should fast and always strive to be simple and humble, especially before God. They should desire nothing else but our Savior, who offered Himself in His own Blood as a sacrifice on the altar of the Cross for our sins, giving us example so that we might follow in His footsteps.
- Chapter I: Our Identity
- Chapter II: Acceptance into this Life
- Chapter III: The Spirit of Prayer
- Chapter IV: The Life of Chastity for the Sake of the Kingdom
- Chapter V: The Way to Serve and Work
- Chapter VI: The Life of Poverty
- Chapter VII: Fraternal Love
- Chapter VIII: The Obediance of Love
- Chapter IX: The Apostolic Life
- Exhortation and Blessing