15. Professing chastity "for the sake of the kingdom of heaven" (Mt 19:12), they are to care for the things of the Lord and "they have nothing else to do except to follow the will of the Lord and to please Him" (1 Cor 7:32). In all of their works the love of God and all people should shine forth.
16. They are to remember that they have been called by a special gift of grace to manifest in their lives that wonderful mystery by which the Church is joined to Christ her spouse (cf Eph. 5:23-26).
17. Let the brothers and sisters keep the example of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of God and of our Lord Jesus Christ, ever before their eyes. Let them do this according to the exhortation of St. Francis who held Holy Mary, Lady and Queen, in highest veneration, since she is "the virgin made church." Let them also remember that the Immaculate Virgin Mary, whose example they are to follow, called herself "the handmaid of the Lord" (Lk 1:38).
- Chapter I: Our Identity
- Chapter II: Acceptance into this Life
- Chapter III: The Spirit of Prayer
- Chapter IV: The Life of Chastity for the Sake of the Kingdom
- Chapter V: The Way to Serve and Work
- Chapter VI: The Life of Poverty
- Chapter VII: Fraternal Love
- Chapter VIII: The Obediance of Love
- Chapter IX: The Apostolic Life
- Exhortation and Blessing